Monday, December 17, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! My FIRST bite of cereal!

Hey all you carolers out there! Put down that sheet music 'cause I have a major pager of an announcement... I probably gave it away in the title, but for those of you who do not bother to read titles, here it goes... I finally got to taste my very first bite of cereal!!!


It was a lot to "digest" (LOL) the taste of rice, the crazy green and blue utensil y'all call a dinglehopper... wait no, a spoon (Mom's watchin' her Disney cartoons again)!


In this next photo, you can actually see me slurping my cereal, it was absolutely fantastic!


It took no time for me to polish that goodness of a meal right up!


So then I got to thinkin' while I was taking my last bite...


Why is Mommy feeding me? I have come a long way with my fine motor skills, I can hold the spoon! So I decided to take things into my own hands!


Ta-Da! Don't try this at home kids without a bib on; life lesson #82... I'm really just winging all this as I go.


First bite was delicioso; it was no "turducken" though! I will have to give Mom my recipe for next time! Get back to singin' carolers of mine... London James out!