Hey all my Red Carpet strollin', limo crusin', fancy to the schmancy dressed to the 9's, Oscar going Peeps! Well, it's Hollywood's BIGGEST Night and boy do I have a story for you! So there I was, L to the J to the G, sittin' in my still rented from Valentine's Day Tuxedo, eagerly awaiting to see who all these golden statues were going to go to and trying to figure out how this dude Oscar got to be so famous...
And then I heard it... "And the Oscar for Best Miniature Actor in a Leading Role goes to LONDON JAMES GUERRA!" (and the crowd went crazy!)
One word Peeps, SHOCKER! I was so honored to receive this award for my daily performance in, "The Many Adventures of London James," NOT to be confused with James Bond, he is 007, I am 00-ALMOST 1! What was I feeling at the time I received my award you ask? First I was thrilled and then here you can see I got a lil' emotional...
But then I started to feel like I needed a teething toy (still working on my top two teeth)!
On a serious note, I would like to thank the Academy and my Mama and Dad for their love and support... this one's for you folks.
Oh, I almost forgot... please hold the "your time is up for your speech music..." I need to thank the Mouse whom I laugh at and play my rock band music to everyday... this one's also for the Clubhouse!