Friday, March 15, 2013

Stuffed Animal Appreciation Day!

Hey all my couch potato sittin', chair reclinin', stuffed animal huggin' Peeps!!! So I have discovered the most fun and comfy way to watch the tube...


On my tummy in the midst of all my stuffed animals! 


Many of these friends are several of my favs and I would like to take this moment to let them know how I truly feel about them...


Tags you are one of my most cuddliest Pups, second to none other than my Snoopy whom goes by the nickname "Snups".


Next up is you my lime green dog, who sings, and talks and even says my name... Yup,  I am speaking of you Scout, you are always there if I am having a moment we call a "pout". 


Sheriff Woody and Mr. Lightyear, you both make perfect teethers, especially when Mommy's arm needs a tiny lil' breather.


You are my very best buddy Sir Mickey Mouse, I love watching T.V. with you, especially "The Clubhouse!"




To Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger  and Pooh- and this goes out to the rest of my awesome, fun and cuddly toys-this is your man London sayin', I love you!