Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rather be Muddy Hiking, Than Clean at a Shower

Hey all my Yosemite hikin', bridal shower goin', may the force be with you awesome Peeps! So this past weekend I went with my Mama and Noni to a Bridal shower... not just any shower, it was my soon-to-be Aunt Monica's Shower... In case you are wondering it is called a shower because everyone HAS to take a shower before they show up! Life lesson #134. 


This is me spick and span and ready for the shower!


And then it hit me like a ton of Lego bricks... my Daddy and Uncle Ryan were not going to this gathering... THEY were going up to YOSEMITE!!! Hold everything! What kind of Jedi mind trick did they use on me? 


I would have loved to eat a chicken sandwich and record on a Sony Action Cam! Now I am just picturing in my Patiwan mind what it would have been like to be in Yosemite with "The Guys"...


I mean, think about all the awesome footage we could have got on the Action Cam of me and The Yosemite Fall! 


Ahhhhh, those would've been great memories!


Well, enough about showers and a fall, I have made a realization while Jedi Mickey and I were hanging out... every year on May 4th, I celebrate Star Wars Day! For those who might be confused... May the FOURTH be with you... haha, hope you get it. But now, since Uncle Ryan is getting married on that day, now I have 2 things to celebrate!


Celebrate good times come on!


Jedi Mick and your Patiwan nephew are real happy for you bud! May 4th is coming up quick and we're super duper excited! Oh yea, and if you hear a fog horn sort of noise on your Big Day, it will not be Chewbaca, it will be me cheering for y'all!!!


I have just one more thought before I hit the crib-ster...


When you get back from the moon with your honey I say we pack up and hit the ol' trail! I need to pick up some of those cool wooden shades bro... I mean Uncle.



Uncle Rye... May the Fourth Be With You.