Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrating the Awesomeness of my Daddy Day!!!

Hey all of my celebrating my Rad Dad, super thoughtful Peeps! It is official, my Daddy is the best, they even specified this particular day on the ol' calendar to celebrate him, it is called my Father's Day!!! WOW, my Pops has his own holiday, I knew he was awesome! And in honor of his awesomeness, I decided to have Mama dress me in my awesome Ninja Turtle Shirt 'cause my Dad is a huge fan of these four turtles. This shirt is for you Man!!!


But the modeling of the t-shirt wasn't enough for my Dad, no sir-e. I had to come up with something more, something better, something creative, something... Andrew James Guerra worthy!


And so my hunt began ... this is my serious hunting face.


This is not my serious hunting face.


And this is me calling for Mama 'cause I needed some help designing the perfect gift for Daddy! "Mama, what would my Father love for his special holiday?" Her answer, "Something from the heart... maybe put into words how you feel about Daddy." And I responded, "I will think of how I can put into words what I think of when I think of Daddy, but just a reminder Mama, I may need help writing it down on a piece of paper..."
  

So I spent the next few moments thinking of Daddy and how he is always there for me, and he has always been (we go way back), even back when I was born 11 months ago...


I remember this moment of Daddy holding me when I was just a wee Lad, and I knew even then, that my Daddy was something mighty special and AMAZING and that I got the BEST Father in the world... I knew A LOT when I was that small.


Awww... memories.


Now, to work. I am here reviewing what Mama wrote down on behalf of me... it is amazing how she knows exactly what I would have jotted down myself!!! 


Double checking the spelling of my name... yup, Mama got it right... London stamp of approval.


Well, here it is Daddy, from me to you Champ...


Thank you for all that you do for me and for Mama! We both love you with all of Our hearts and congrats on your own Holiday Dude! Happy Daddy's Day today and everyday!!!