Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday: U.S.A = 237 years and London = 1 year!!!

Hey all of my red, white and blue HAPPY 4TH to you Peeps!!! So today is superly duperly exciting, not only did you see fireworks this evening for the great independence of Our beautiful Country but it is also... Mama don't get all teared up... my FIRST Birthday! Yes my independent Peeps, I was officially ONE at 2:31 this afternoon!!! Time flies when you have so many adventures in one year, I am amazed at how fast time has flown right on by!


I decided that I needed to dress up for this very Special Day, I mean you only turn 1, one time on the 4th of July! Thus, I told Mama today was a star tie worthy sort of day!


Then Mama and Daddy gave me this wavy thing called the Flag... Props to Betsy Ross for an impressive job in sewing it!


Wait just a firecracker second! Mama! Betsy Ross did not sew this Flag, unless Mrs. Ross puts UPC labels on the back of her sewing projects!


Between wishing me a Happy Birthday a gazillion times, Mama and Daddy also taught me about the holiday, 4th of July. I learned how important it is to respect Our flag... hence me giving the flag a kiss... 


And then I learned how to roll my little Betsy Ross flag up... you smooth it out...


And then roll.


And then for the fireworks!!! Fireworks for me and for Our Country! I have the most fun Birthday ever!!! Hey Mama and Daddy, can you move a little to the left with the cameras? I am trying to watch the Macy's Day Firework Spectacular on NBC.


My hat goes off to all those who have fought and still fight for Our independence and freedom. So from  London to all of you, thank you and Happy Birthday!


Now, I am going to let Mama and Daddy say a few words... but just on this one blog Folks! London, this time last year, we finally got to hold God's most beautiful miracle. You are the absolute joy of Our lives. You have given us the opportunity to experience this life again through new eyes. We get to find happiness in the small things, like watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse multiple times everyday. We feel like you are teaching us new things all the time. Mommy and Daddy have never known a love this deep for someone or something and this love is for you. We pray everyday for you and thank the Lord that He has given us a bundle of sweetness that can't be compared. Thank you London for being the light in Our lives. We are blessed to be your Mama and Daddy. Hugs and loves Baby Boy and a very Happy Happy 1st Birthday!